Thursday, August 25, 2016

My face when...Downton Abbey

This gif was just for fun. Because it's so funny, I wanted to begin with this gif. So, on to the real work.

My face when... I say something and no one listens.

My face when... someone says something and I can't hear it.

My face when... there is a quarrel and I fear the worst.

My face when... someone assumes something and I say he or she is wrong, he or she doesn't want to believe it and then someone tells I am right.

My face when... someone says something mean about me or my family and friends.

My face when... someone says something silly.

My face when... I'm bored.

My face when... someone says something unbelievable.

My face when... it's my birthday and I thought everyone forgot and then...surprise!

My face when... I'm stunned.


That was all. I never did my face when, so this is new to me. The first. Maybe I'll do more later.









3 comments: