Friday, October 27, 2017

~Coffee,coffee,coffee!~

''It's a funny, desperate cry for coffee,''

No, the title has nothing to do with the post. I just thought, it's autumn and autumn asks for pictures (Sure, why not) Okay, let's do this. (Don't make it boring) No, I won't...I hope...Well, any- (Promise) Promise what? (Not to make it boring) I promise. So, I was start- (Don't start with ''so'', you always do that) I do not...I do...I won't now...Shall we begin? (Begin properly) Stop saying that, I begin like I like to begin. Why do I even talk to you, you're just a voice in my head. (Because you're crazy) Wow, thanks. (My pleasure) Quit the sarcasm. (I will if you will) Stop interrupting me, okay? (Sorry) Thanks. This day is already...the 27th of october, actually I'm really late with it. Okay, I don't do picture posts a lot, so excuse me for my unknowledgement. (Why would they do that?) I thought I told you to stop? (Oh, yeah, you did. Excuse me) Fine, I'll start now. (Finally...)

The pictures aren't my own credit (Of course not, you don't even know how to make such lovely photo's) That's right. I can take photos, but never such pretty ones. I put this picture in because it reminds me of the house at my grandparents. (But then without the river) Yeah, without the river. The birds should be pigeons then, because the neighbours have pigeons, and the house should actually be visible on the left and the garden on the right. (You're talking nonsense now) Sorry, I'll go on.

By the way, we watched Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken, 1990. (Which is based on a true story) I was going to say that. So, it's based on a true story and it was really good. (Review about to follow) Exactly, review about to follow. We also watched Marmaduke, which was good for a movie about dogs talking with eachother (They don't need to hear that) You're probably right, sorry. (You should stop talking when you post a picture) Sorry again.

A thing I like about cold weather is wearing warm socks (You're doing it again) I can talk when I post pictures, because I am doing the post, not you. (It's write. You are writing when you put a picture in it) Just stay quiet, will you?

This reminds me of The Railway Children.

Oh, hey, October! It's october right now. (They know that already) What did I tell you?


Riding in the car, seeing the raindrops slide down the windows (Only if you're not the one riding) I suppose it doesn't help telling you to shut up? (Nope) *sigh* Well, never mind then.

Fire. Is so compelling. You can't help but stare at it all the time. Where did I hear that before? (I don't remember. In your head, maybe?) Don't be silly. No, it was a movie...Never mind.

I did that too. Throwing leafs into the air. When we were at our grandparents (*contemptuous snort* That's boring. Moving on.)

I leant this from the library the day before yesterday. I saw it, and thought: ''What is this about?''. I read the back and then looked at the front. (You judge books by the front?) I do, yes. If the front is a mess, I don't take it home. (How prejudiced) Anyway, then I saw that it was written by Lauren Graham, the actress who plays Lorelai in Gilmore Girls. And it sounded interesting, had a good front picture and the author was known. So I leant it, together with some other book by Victoria Hislop, or something like that. Didn't start that one yet, first started Someday, Someday, Maybe. And I like it. Franny reminds me of Lorelai Gilmore (Franny is the main person in the story, don't forget to mention that) Yes, she is the main person. I wonder if Lauren Graham is in fact alike Lorelai and Franny. It would be funny if she was. Mostly, stories have winks of the authors personality in it. I'm not done yet(With the book) With the book, I'm not done with the book yet, but I have read it for a quarter(Do you even say that like that?) Probably not, but I'm not in the mood to look it up at Google Translate (You hate that, don't you?) Yeah, I do. It makes me feel dumb and unknowing. Except for when I'm learning a language. My oldest sister has started reading it too, so we have turns :) (You don't mind) No, I don't mind. I don't always read, the entire day.

Watching Mulan the day before yesterday made me remind how much I love this movie. Mulan and her relationship with her family, Mulan and Shang, Mushu, Cricky, Ling, Yao and Chien-Po. Mulan is really smart and brave, she protects her family and goes off to war to save her father's life. He would have died for sure if he went to war, she could die also, but she cared less about that than her father's life. I love this movie so much, the whole family loves it. It's basically one of the few the whole family love. It's always arguements about which movie we are gonna watch. My two younger brothers like animation only (Road To Avonlea is an exception)That's true. Except for the youngest, but he is too young to understand, probably. My younger sister likes aimation and a bit of real-life movies. My older brother and me like animation and real-life movies(Which is very handy) Yes, it is. Although my older brother doesn't really like romantic movies. My two older sisters like real-life movies, with a few animated ones as an exception (Like Mulan) Like Mulan, yes. I'm the one who's talking here, remember? Sorry, writing here. (Excuse me) My parents are the same as my two older sisters, only then they like even less animated movies. So, every time we try to watch something, it leads to arguement. Once, we only chose after almost an hour. Crazy, isn't it? We have put in a schedule, actually. Friday is for the three smallest to choose, Saturday for the three older girls, and Sunday for the parents. My older brother mostly chooses with the three smallest. Then it's still sometimes a bit arguement, but that's fine.

Just thinking about Robin Hood BBC makes me want to watch it all over again. Even though it makes me cry sometimes. (Yeah...)


This looks almost to good to eat! (If you had it here, you would eat it, don't forget that) Yes, I would eat it. I said: almost. Almost to good to eat. It looks so delicious though! It's making me hungry.


I should stop the food pictures. (Absolutely) Okay, the food-pictures will stop now. Right now.

Tadaa! Told you the food pictures would stop. (Letters to Juliet? Seriously?) Yes, seriously. Anyhow, this isn't really an autumn pictures post, is it? (Not at all) That's not true, I did have some pictures of autumn in it. And, by the way, I already did a picture post. Two posts away. I probably should stop now, before I embarass myself even more ;) (Wise decision)

Bye! (For now) It's just a bye. Not any additions. (Why not? Just a ''bye'' is so boring) It is not! (It is) It is not. (It is) I'm not going to argue with you, you're just thoughts flying out of my head. (Whatevery you want).

Bye now!
















2 comments:

  1. RUTH!!!!! I loved this! You are so funny!!! :D :D :D This post is one of my favorites of yours!!!!

    Mulan is so awesome! It can be hard to pick movies, everyone's likes are so different!!

    Once again, this was great!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MovieCritic!! I'm glad you liked it! :)
      She is! And yes, it is sometimes so hard! Nobody has the same taste.
      Thanks again!! :)

      Delete